As part of our extended family of Big Table Restaurant Group, We appreciate the trust you have always placed in us and our team for over twenty years in allowing us to serve you quality food, unsurpassed service with the highest of industry standards.
As always, the awareness and responsibility for the safety of our guests, and our team have always been paramount. Regardless of the current situation of COVID-19 (coronavirus), we hold extremely high standards for ourselves every day and adhere to strict health and safety standards that already exist in our industry. We are closely following the recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the U.S. Department of Agriculture and local agencies.
According to a statement released from the FDA, food is not known to transmit coronavirus. Specifically, the FDA states, “We are not aware of any reports at this time of human illnesses that suggest COVID-19 can be transmitted by food or food packaging.“
Rest assured the Big Table Restaurant Group Restaurants have always adhered to the highest standards of cleanliness and food safety and we will be working diligently to make sure our restaurants are safe for our guests and staff to dine and work in. The following are some of the procedures we are executing:
- Sanitizing dispensers and anti-bacterial soap have been placed all over our dining rooms and kitchens for ease of use by our guests and staff.
- Our staff has intensified the continuous cleaning of commonly touched areas such as phones, doors and handles to ensure your well-being and confidence while dining in any of our restaurants.
- We continue to update and train our staff on best practices daily, to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and how it relates to a safe dining experience.
- We also will not allow any employee to come to work that is remotely sick or under the weather.
- We offer disposable paper menus and contactless payments via your mobile phone.
- We have installed Plexi Glass partitions between booths and have decreased seating in our dining rooms to allow for proper social distancing.
- We offer spacious patio seating to allow for proper distancing outdoors.
- If you would like to dine (at home), all of our restaurants offer to-go by calling the restaurant directly or ordering online.
- All restaurants are on Uber Eats, Postmates and Door Dash.
BIg Table Restaurant Group